🔅 Policy of No Show and Cancellation (withdrawal) of Reservations and Rescheduling
*When booking, the customer declares to be aware of and in accordance with the Booking, Cancellation, No-Show and Rescheduling Policies.
- Cancellation or withdrawal requested 7 days or more from check-in - 10% of the total reservation amount will be charged and the remaining amount will be used as credit for one year, from the date of cancellation.
- Cancellation or withdrawal: between 7 days and 72 hours before check in - 30% of the total reservation amount will be charged and the remaining amount will be used as credit to be used in one year, from the date of cancellation of the reservation.
- Cancellation or withdrawal: up to 72 hours before check in: no amount will be refunded and will not be entitled to credit.
- * No show * (no show on arrival day). There is no refund and is not entitled to credit. * No show * is a cancellation without cancellation, that is, when the guest does not show up at the inn on the reserved entry date and does not request cancellation of their reservation. The reserved unit will be available to the guest until 12:00 pm the day after the check in date. After this period the reservation will be canceled and the unit will be released for another reservation.
- In case of early departure of the contracted rates, there will be no refund of the amount paid in advance and there will be no right to credit.
- The cancellation of the stay on arrival or after entering Sitio Pauletto, for any reason, will not entitle you to any kind of refund or credit.
- Rescheduling using credit. The guest will be entitled to 1 (one) rescheduling, according to the tariff and availability. The rescheduling must be done via email.
- The Pousada reserves the right, if for reasons of force majeure, to cancel the reservations with prior and justified notice. There will then be an immediate negotiation of the amounts previously paid at the time of its completion.
- As the tariff changes seasonally and on holidays, the credit is in value and not necessarily in numbers of daily rates and is subject to availability.
From the confirmation of payment of the reservation, it will be confirmed. If there is a need to cancel or change the reservation date, the client must communicate in writing (via e-mai: [email protected]). No cancellation or change by telephone is accepted. Cancellation or change of dates will be subject to availability and collection of fees according to the conditions above.
The balance of daily payment will be charged at check in.
* Service with restrictions: *
- Bring enough food and drinks for the period of stay, thus avoiding having to leave the site.
- In the cellar of the site we are serving only one person at a time, mandatory use of a mask.
- Check service restrictions with the fishing team on the phone 11 4016-6039
- Agglomeration of guests is not permitted on the premises of the site.
- For your safety, bring a sheet, blanket, bath towels, face towels, pillow cases, table cloth and tea towels, toilet paper, cleaning products and other items for personal use.